International Support Engineer HubSpot
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The support team at HubSpot is a critical part of our future success, and we are looking for absolutely and only the best people out there. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously. We feel their joy. We feel their pain. Are you up for the challenge?
The most important criteria for joining our support team are:
If you've got experience with Internet marketing, that's icing on the cake. We are also very interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, and who will thrive in challenging situations.
- Client-facing experience
- Written and verbal skills; excellent phone manner
- Firm grasp of how the web works, networking, and software products
The Support Engineer is responsible for providing high-quality technical support for the HubSpot software program. This person will also work on other programming and documentation projects as required. For entry-level applicants we are willing to train the right candidate.
Support Engineers deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base, delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies. Support Engineers may be required to be on-call on a rotating basis throughout the year.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Participation in providing training to customers as required
Some technical skills that would be particularly useful:
Please, no recruiters or agencies.
- Knowledge of Windows, XP, Vista and general desktop support issues
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP and other networking conceptsg
- Experience with web site development, HTML, and SQL a plus
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED