Internet Marketing Intern Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live that can't be found anywhere else: users can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, and crime and even ask the local community questions directly.
Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper-local advertising services, social recommendations and top-rated mobile apps.
Trulia is built on an employee-centric, value driven culture - we enjoy one another and have been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in the San Francisco Bay Area, and Denver.
Trulia was founded in 2005 and is backed by Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital.
Internet Marketing Intern
As a Business Development Intern, you will own the essential first steps for creating relationships between Trulia and other companies. These partnerships will drive a qualified audience to Trulia while increasing visibility online. Your efforts today will have a wide reaching impact on Trulia now and in the future. You have a hunger to learn and are organized and thorough by nature. You're also passionate about the consumer, the internet and never back down from a challenge!
- Work closely with Business Development to create a database of consumer internet companies that Trulia could potentially partner with.
- Creatively search for potential partners and evaluate them based on a provided criteria.
- Meticulously maintain potential partner lists while recording new partner data and basic SEO/SEM information.
- Maintain a level of high professionalism when initiating first contact with a potential partner.
- Be comfortable making follow-up calls to potential partners.
- Looking for someone who is outgoing, a self-starter, creative and shows a high level of perseverance.
- Analytical skills and familiarity with MS Excel.
- Show interest or knowledge of internet marketing.
- Interest or experience in internet marketing, sales, business development or negotiation.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED