Are you looking for a great start to your professional career? Ready to demonstrate that you have the skills to succeed in the competitive world of technology?
We are a fast paced technology start-up in the mobile space and are looking for an intern with a passion for business and a knack for technology. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to learn, work hard and excel in the exciting industry of Internet and mobile technology.
In this internship, the right candidate will work with Sales, Marketing and Product teams to assist in a number of projects and tasks, including:
- Market and general Internet research
- Database growth strategies, management and maintenance
- Process documentation
- Inside sales support and development of materials
- Direct marketing techniques
- Other duties as assigned
We're looking for someone who:
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Likes to be challenged
- Displays strong focus, self-discipline and time management skills
- Has extensive knowledge of Web, social media, and mobile devices
- Is sharp and confident, yet follows direction and respects leadership
- Is extremely proactive, self motivated, organized, and responsible
- Thinks strategically
- Is extremely resourceful (someone who knows that a quick Google or Bing search will turn out answers to about 99% of how-to questions)
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student in the San Francisco area who is majoring in Business, Marketing or related field
- Having read this entire job description before applying
--Prior experience working at a technology start-up is preferred.
We will coordinate with the right candidate to create a weekly work schedule.
||Los Angeles, CA |