Internship - Technical Writing Sparta Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Sparta Systems R&D:
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-paced growth oriented product development company and work alongside experts in the industry. Sparta Systems is the leader in Enterprise Quality Management Systems. The products we are working on are in leading edge technology areas such as Java, J2EE, Mobility, Cloud and Business Intelligence. We recently moved into our new state of the art Headquarters in Hamilton, NJ. The "Sparta Innovation Center" is an entire floor for our technical team complete with war rooms for collaboration, ample conference space with integrated flat screen displays, whiteboard painted walls throughout, and a brightly lit (real light from the outside) open layout. Every member of R&D enjoys new workspace furniture, brand new modern laptop and two wide-screen displays mounted on adjustable arms. Innovation and thought leadership is a growing culture in the organization. We have over 10 patents, are involved in open source projects, and many regularly speak at industry events. While we are growing every day and working with top companies in the industry, we have preserved a smaller company feel where we find time for company activities, participating in the company's Give Back program, play games in our employee forum area, and have a company sponsored lunch together every friday. This is truly a great place to build your career while contributing to the company's success.
Preparation and maintenance of TrackWise product documentation to include: Release Notes; User Manuals; Administrator Manuals; Installation Manuals; Application Notes; and Technical Bulletins. Development and maintenance of TrackWise on-line help.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop and maintain Sparta product documentation.
2. Develop and maintain TrackWise on-line help.
1. Pursuing a BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field. May consider those pursuing other Liberal Arts degrees with demonstrated experience with software systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Motivation and interest in learning how a commercial software product is developed.
2. Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
3. Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas in person, by phone, and in written correspondence.
4. Excellent writing and grammar skills.
5. Ability to understand technical jargon and translate it into documentation for different types of users including business owners, end users and system administrators
||Holmdel Corporate Plaza |
2137 Highway 35
Holmdel, NJ 07733
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED