Internships Radium One
To provide graduating students exposure to the online display and mobile industry through diverse experiences in various departments of RadiumOne. This is also an opportunity for the talented and qualified students to gain candidacy for permanent positions upon completion of their studies.
- Typical internship would be full-time, Monday thru Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- Designation to a department will be determined during the internship candidate selection process. Internships are provided in the following departments: Sales, Media, Business Development, Analytics, Accounting and Programming.
Requirement for internship:
- College undergraduates entering or finishing senior year
- Graduate students having completed at least one semester of post graduate work.
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- Detailed oriented with excellent communication skills.
||San Francisco, CA |