Investor Relations Specialist / Finance Administrator Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday is looking for a high-performing professional to join our Investor Relations (IR) team, partnering with the VP of Investor Relations / Treasurer, and with support to our other Finance leadership teams. Â In this role, you will assume a wide range of responsibilities, all of which will require ingenuity, innovation, and integrity. We are looking for someone with impeccable attention-to-detail, high energy, strong project management skills and a proactive attitude.Â Primary responsibilities include:
- Scheduling of on-site IR visits and IR conference calls with analysts / investors
- Setting up post earnings call-backs with Wall Street analysts and investors
- Maintaining IR databases, including timely entry and tracking of IR meetings, travel arrangements, expenses and other matters
- Logistical coordination of the quarterly earnings call and ad hoc IR events
- Help prepare quarterly IR report (and other PowerPoint presentations)
- Assist in various Treasury functions including daily cash management reports, Â money wire transfers, bank account management, etc.
- Tax function support including tax filings, etc.Â
- SOX documentation
- Assisting with general filings/organization of finance documents
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 5 years of prior administrative experience supporting executive level professionals in Finance and/or Investor Relations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting, project management and problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Willingness to âroll up oneâs sleevesâ and assist wherever needed
- Poise, discretion, tact and the ability to interact with others with high levels of sophistication and diplomacy
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Strong skill set working with office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and especially PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels and departments within a company is imperative
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- High energy and flexibility to work effectively in a fast-paced environment; team player; positive attitude
- BA/BS degree preferred
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services