iOS Developer Quirky
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Company:
We are Quirky.
We make invention accessible.
We believe that the best ideas in the world aren't actually in the world--they're locked in people's heads.
We exist to solve that problem.
We're looking for an amazing and passionate iOS Developer to join our team in NYC or San Francisco.
You are a talented iOS Developer and are the ultimate power mobile user keeping yourself up-to-date with the latest trends and breakthroughs in mobile development technology. You recognize a good app when you see one are all about creating the perfect user experience. You are a true multi-linguist (see Bonus Points under "Qualifications") and you are excited by the challenge of helping build a global product development company. If this sounds like fun, please read on.
As one of our iOS Developers, you will be responsible for:
- Being part of a small, collaborative tech team, reporting directly to Quirky's Head of Tech
- Contributing to all aspects of development and improvement of our current iPhone application in
addition to the future of Quirky on other mobile platforms
- Adding value to a movement that is very, very big
- Lead the design and development of new mobile applications and features
- Test, debug, and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
- Work with Tech team and other cross-functional teams to ensure that projects are delivered
according to the requirements and with the highest quality
- Keep your ear to the ground, helping us define and analyze industry best practices and important
developments in the mobile space
- 3-4 years of professional experience
- Experience with iOS and Objective C (iPhone SDK)
- Must have published one or more applications in the App Store
- Agile, Iterative Development
- Ruby on Rails web development
- Android SDK
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS)
- Startup Experience
- Issue Tracking (Jira)
- Social Media Integration (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Warehousing and Shipping
- NoSQL Databases (Mongo)
- Database Schema Design and Indexing
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Dedicated and have a strong attention to detail
- Strong time management and organizational skills to drive projects to completion
- Action-oriented, diligent, and flexible
- Passion for what we are building at Quirky
Check us out at www.quirky.com. Spend some time on our site understanding what we do. If you like what you see, please continue. Submit your resume and application online
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We Make Invention Accessible
20 - 50M RaisedInvestors: FreshTracks Capital
, Norwest Venture Partners
, RRE Ventures All Jobs: at Quirky
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||For centuries, becoming an "inventor" has been a hard gig to crack. Complexities relating to financing, engineering, distribution, and legalities have stood in the way of brilliant people executing on their great ideas.
Since launching in 2009, Quirky has rapidly changed the way the world thinks about product development.
We bring two brand new consumer products to market each week, by enabling a fluid conversation between a global community and Quirky's expert product design staff.
The world influences our business in real-time, and we share our revenue directly with the people who helped us make successful decisions.|
Support Quirky with Social Media services