iOS Developer Alphonso Labs
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Your Role:
- Build out the Pulse iPhone and iPad applications supporting millions of users. Take concepts and specifications and bring them to life.
- Work closely with a tight-knit team of experienced engineers. Each of us is part engineer and part product designer.
- This role requires existing experience with CocoaTouch and iOS programming. Specifically, we would love to hear about iOS applications you have worked on either professionally or in your free time.
- You should have a strong CS background and strong understanding of iOS performance (memory, speed, networking) and extensive experience using performance analysis tools (Instruments).
- Strong understanding of Core Data is preferred.
Work with server side APIs.
Use Instruments to test and improve the performance of Pulse.
Apply your knowledge of software engineering fundamentals (algorithms, memory management, object oriented programming, concurrent programming etc.), to constantly evolving real-world challenges on a daily basis. Continually sharpen your skills and learn from other team members' strengths.
Continually sharpen your skills and learn from other team members' strengths.
Share the enthusiasm and energy of working in a high-profile, fast-paced startup.
How to Apply:
- Download and use our iPhone or iPad app. We'll talk to you about the experience as a part of the interview process.
- Send us your resume at http://pulse.theresumator.com/apply/LeMKup/IOS-Developer.html. If you have shipped any iPhone or iPad apps that you are proud of, let us know.
- Free healthy lunches delivered fresh each day from the best local restaurants
- Free healthy snacks and drinks from the Pulse Kitchen
- Pulse Happy Hours celebrating each product and feature launch
- Pulse Ski Trip to Tahoe & other retreats and events!
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Join us in creating an elegant, intuitive, and fun app that encourages daily media consumption and cultivates informed discussions.
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: Greycroft Partners
, Lerer Ventures All Jobs: at Alphonso Labs
|Headquarters:||2 Shaw Alley|
San Francisco, CA 94105
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Pulse is an elegant news reading application for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. It incorporates colorful panning story bars and fills them with content from your favorite sources. Pulse redefines news, giving you the opportunity to experience the news you desire from traditional sources, your favorite blogs and social networks - all in one beautiful interface.
Pulse was founded in May 2010 by Ankit Gupta and Akshay Kothari, two Stanford graduate students as part of a course at the Institute of Design. The inspiration for Pulse was borne out of their frustration with the news reading experience on mobile devices. Pulse has been selected as one of 50 apps in Apple's App Store Hall of Fame and named one of TIME's top 50 iPhone apps of 2011. Pulse is available as a free download for iPad, iPhone, and Android, and on the web at http://www.pulse.me.|
Support Alphonso Labs with Social Media services