iOS Developer Prism Skylabs
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Prism Skylabs? mission is as challenging as it is exciting. Our goal is to unlock video. To transform it into stunning, privacy-protected imagery that helps brick-and-mortar businesses be successful in an increasingly digital world.
We?re creating new tools and new technology that redefine how businesses see and understand physical space. We?re growing, and we?re looking for the right people to join our crew.
Our team hails from Stanford, Berkeley, MIT, NASA, and Google. We all share a deep commitment to exploring creative ways to collect, analyze and visualize one of the most interesting sources of information on the planet.
We?re looking for an iOS developer to help build customer-facing products. The iOS developer will also utilize the computing power available on mobile devices to devise new, interesting ways to optimize Prism's core functionality.
- extensive experience building iOS applications
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- portfolio of work on iOS
- comfortable working with web APIs and best practices
- excited to learn and work in a team environment
- ability to work independently and seek answers
Other desirable qualities:
- familiarity with python
- socket and multithreaded coding
- comfortable developing in a standards-based browser environment
- comfortable working with git, hosted servers, CDNs
- platforms of all kinds are second nature: Windows, Linux, OS X
If interested, send a resume and anything else you think would help us get to know you and the great stuff you can do: links to Github account, FOSS contributions, portfolios, or other online presence.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED