iOS Engineer Fullscreen
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We are looking for an iOS Engineer to join our mobile team in either Atlanta or Los Angeles. We are working to expand Fullscreen's mobile platform presence on iOS and beyond.
Fullscreen, Inc is positioned squarely and strategically at the intersection of content and technology - we are building the global video network of the future; on YouTube. This is an opportunity to help lead the strongest technical team in the YouTube ecosystem. Our engineering and product teams are made up of startup vets and hackers who love pushing their own boundaries and learning new things every day. You'll work and collaborate with pioneering thought leaders including our founder, former Google exec and co-creator of the YouTube Partner Program, George Strompolos.
- Develop, iterate and manage our mobile applications on iOS
- Each member of the mobile team is responsible and accountable for project deliverables and ultimately, project glory
- Contribute to decisions affecting the future of our mobile platform on Android and otherwise
- Create pixel-perfect implementations of all designs
- Investigate bugs and diagnose issues
- Share your knowledge with the team by conducting design and code reviews
- Learn with and from the team during their design and code reviews
- 2+ years of experience with the iOS
- Strong in Objective-C and Object-Oriented principles
- Have shipped iOS apps to the Apple App Store or have code samples to support your iOS experience
- Possess a strong sense of user experience and design. Seriously... We obsess about it!
- Are willing to takes chances with integrating your own ideas into a product without being told to do so
- Open to learning other platforms. iOS is only the start!
The other cool bits:
We offer our full-time employees health, dental and vision coverage along with an equipment allowance for engineering and product team hires. And at Fullscreen we're also:
- Solving interesting problems: we spend our time both brainstorming and prototyping new features as well as doubling-down on efficiency and performance in order to scale what works
- Making a difference: we're the largest independent YouTube network, and our work empowers content creators who get over 500 million YouTube views per month
- Shipping all day long: everyone on the team deploys code directly to production
- Shaping our approach: we define our own standards and processes, shaped in equal parts by Agile and Lean methodologies as well as our own experiences
- Learning from each other: Our engineering teams' varied experience ranges from 4-person startups to ad agencies to massive enterprise software companies, and we acquire learnings from each other nonstop
About Fullscreen, Inc.
Fullscreen is a next-generation media company that offers innovative technology and premium services for content creators and the world's leading brands to thrive on YouTube. Fullscreen's global network has over 15,000 channels, generating over 2.5 billion monthly video views and reaching over 200 million subscribers. Fullscreen was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen is headquartered in Culver City, California. (www.fullscreen.net)
||Culver City, CA 90232 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED