iOS Mobile Developer Sawbuck
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Build the iPad version of HomeSnap: the unique app that lets you snap a picture of any home to find out all about it.
HomeSnap for iPhone is already a hit: Hundreds of thousands of users in the first few months. TechCrunch called it "One of the Top 20 best apps of 2012". Walt Mossberg said "HomeSnap is a clever, useful and entertaining tool" in the Wall Street Journal.
This is a chance to build an iPad app that will be used by millions of people. If that sounds cool, let's talk.
- Develop the next generation of mobile real estate products for an award-winning company
- Be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle: data architecture, design, development and delivery
- Contribute and participate in new feature/product specifications
- Build elegant, scalable, extensible, cost effective solutions with an eye towards innovation and agility
- Bring new tools, techniques and standards to the table
- BS or equivalent in an Engineering or technical field
- Objective-C expertise (latest iOS and Xcode versions)
- iOS app development experience
- Strong software development skills
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills
We offer competitive benefits including stock options, medical, dental and vision. Our HQ is located in Friendship Heights in Northwest DC. There is a parking garage and Red Line Metro stop in the building and tons of good restaurants and shopping nearby. While everyone at Sawbuck works hard, they also like to have a good time: the employee lounge features an HD TV, Wii (of course), comfy couches, and a constantly restocked fridge full of free (caffeinated) beverages.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sawbuck is an award-winning real estate startup based in Washington DC. We're backed by Steve Case's Revolution Ventures. We've already assembled an outstanding team and have built some remarkable products, including HomeSnap. We're seeking smart, talented people to help us build more tech that will be used by millions of people. Join us
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: Revolution All Jobs: at Sawbuck
|Headquarters:||5335 Wisconsin Ave|
Washington DC, DC 20015
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Sawbuck Realty is an online real estate broker that combines an industry-leading website with innovative mobile apps and a consumer-friendly business model. The company connects buyers and sellers with top local real estate agents and streamlines their transactions.|
Support Sawbuck with Social Media services