IP Licensing Engineer Intern (11787085) Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Primary Location: US-TX-Austin-Oak Hill (TX30)
Job Field: IP Licensing
Education Level: Associate/certificate/diploma/college
Job Type: Internship
Relocation Available?: Yes
Freescale is a global leader in microcontrollers and digital networking processors for the automotive, networking, industrial and consumer markets. Our vast portfolio of products includes 8 and 16-bit MCUs, 32-bit MCUs and processors, analog and power-management, RF and sensing solutions. Freescale technology makes the things you use every day smarter, from e-readers and energy meters, to medical equipment and cars, to home appliances, computer networks and more. Today, Freescale is leading the charge to help bring the Internet of Things to life ? a new world in which everyday objects not only connect but cooperate with each other, humans, environments and infrastructures. Freescale Connected intelligence reflects our collaborative approach to enabling this next wave of innovation. Whether it's the hardware and software solutions we make, the partnerships we forge, or the expertise we provide, Connected Intelligence is helping our customers turn the Internet of Things into reality. Life at Freescale includes a great boss, a great job and great rewards, all built on a foundation of ethics, customer focus and innovation. Joining our team means working with some of the most passionate, knowledgeable and collaborative people in the world, who care about making a difference.
IP Licensing Engineering Intern main duties:
- Perform hands-on mechanical teardown of consumer electronics products (TVs, PCs, mobile phones, etc.) to gather information on component use.
- Document evidence of such use in a form of formal reports
- Organize technical records in a relational database by various technical attributes
- Work with senior technical experts to finalize technical and formatting details of technical documents
- Organize physical records of technical documentation
- Current enrollment in an Engineering or Science degree program with a GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Basic circuits lab experience, or equivalent hands-on experience with small-scale electrical or mechanical systems
- Comfortable using screwdriver, pliers, and digital camera.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint, Access or other database experience a plus
- Good academic standing, organizational skills and positive attitude
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED