IS Professional - Priority Accounts Team Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Priority Accounts Job Description
Are you a professional that is passionate about driving new customer growth? Are you someone who enjoys promoting and selling products and services to highly engaged customers? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, transactional sales environment and can exceed high monthly quotas?
You must be a service-oriented individual, able to communicate effectively and display a professional and positive demeanor. Relates well to the customer, thinks and exercises sound judgment, and acts responsibly in the customer's and the company's interest. Works well with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and a strong value driven player on a team.
Top professionals have choices. Why choose Trulia?
- Comprehensive training
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision
- 15 paid days off and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401K with up to 4% match
- Stock Options
- Career growth and opportunity for advancement
Do you have what it takes?
- You will engage and sell to new customers via inbound/outbound calling, e-mail and chat
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner
- You will be required to follow our professional sales process and have the ability to demonstrate strong closing techniques
- You would need to demonstrate basic knowledge of competitors and industry related topics
- You will be required to support other lines of business as call volume dictates.
- You will be required to a variable schedule, must be able to work nights and weekends, and overtime as necessary
- You are computer savvy, able to navigate multiple browsers, and are proficient with Microsoft
- You have high ethical values and professionalism
- 2+ years of commission based sales experience
- Proactive approach to problem solving and managing client relationships
- Detail oriented and goal driven
- Bachelors degree preferred
- CRM (preferably Salesforce) experience preferred
Trulia (NYSE:TRLA / http://www.Trulia.com/ ) a 6 year old start up in Denver has rapidly evolved as
the leader for giving home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places
and real estate professionals. With more than 500 employees Trulia has revolutionized real estate
search by offering a rich, intuitive user experience to help consumers find homes for sale, track local
market trends and connect directly with real estate professionals. Top talent across the US joins Trulia
because of our employee-centric, values driven culture. Our employees will tell you that they LOVE
Trulia and the opportunity to excel in a performance-driven, fast-paced, and competitive atmosphere.
They also love that they are surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire and motivate and a corporate
philosophy that encourages ideas from all employees.
If you are ready to join a rapidly growing startup with a fun culture and amazing benefits, please apply
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED