IS Training Bay Coach Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia (NYSE:TRLA / http://www.Trulia.com/ ), a 6 year old start up, has rapidly evolved as the leader for giving home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. With more than 500 employees. Trulia has revolutionized real estate search by offering a rich, intuitive user experience to help consumers find homes for sale, track local market trends and connect directly with real estate professionals. Top talent across the US joins Trulia because of our employee-centric, values driven culture. Our employees will tell you that they LOVE Trulia and the opportunity to excel in a performance-driven, fast-paced, and competitive atmosphere. They also love that they are surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire and motivate and a corporate philosophy that encourages ideas from all employees.
The Inside Sales Training Coach will coach, train, and develop new inside sales representatives to achieve performance levels that will allow the organization to achieve its new subscriber and revenue goals.
The Inside Sales Training Coach will model the behaviors of the successful sales person. He or she will have been a successful sales person with a demonstrated ability to establish, manage and foster sales relationships that result in consistent subscriptions and revenue for the organization. The candidate will also be seen as a leader amongst his or her peers and senior leadership â€" someone who is seen as a â€œrole modelâ€ for the sales organization.
This role requires a commitment to helping others improve their sales performance. The ideal candidate will have the ability to effectively deliver coaching and training that not only helps new hires perform specific tasks, but also motivates them to perform at higher levels each day.
Group Coaching & Training
- Deliver training modules to boost sales skills, improve product knowledge, and enhance real estate industry understanding to New Hires (a.k.a Newlians) during weeks 2-6 of employment.
- Train on best practices, PSIS standards and policies related to the role of the new IS rep
- Monitor progress of new hires, conduct testing, and assess performance to understand where additional coaching and support is needed
- Provide and/or arrange for remedial coaching for Newlians who are below performance targets during weeks 7-8 of employment
- Help Newlians become increasingly self-sufficient in their roles in order for them to successfully transition to the main sales floor
- Conduct Call Monitoring sessions with Newlians and provide real-time feedback for performance improvement and recognition.
- Deliver training focused on sales, marketing and product initiatives as needed.
- Set direction for daily and weekly sales performance through morning, afternoon and wrap-up huddles.
- Demonstrate subject-matter expertise in all sales processes, products, RE Industry knowledge and computer-based sales systems (e.g. Saleforce.com).
- Work with each new hire (Newlian) in the Training Bay to ensure that he or she is following the sales process and provide coaching for correction, improvement and recognition to drive improved sales performance.
- Deliver weekly 1:1s with Newlians to give them feedback on current performance and coaching to help them improve sales performance.
- Y-jack with Newlians and provide them with in-the-moment input to help move sales conversations towards a positive conclusion.
- Manage all HR-related functions for Newlians during their training period (e.g. timecard approval, HR issues, attendance tracking, submission of termination paperwork)
- Ensure all computer systems are set up and performing correctly. Troubleshoot systems issues as needed.
- Provide weekly performance report to management to identify current performance and future opportunities.
Desire Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of sales experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, metrics-driven environment, accepting ownership and accountability of the process and delivering on commitments.
- Training facilitation skills and the ability to motivate a group.
- High energy to keep the Newlians engaged on a consistent basis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word & Excel.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Five9 or similar sales & phone system software.
- Prior experience in sales coaching and/or training a plus.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED