ISR SALES ENGINEER Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Splunk are currently seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented individual to provide presales, enablement and
marketing support to the EMEA Inside Sales team (based in the UK office). This individual will work closely with the
Inside Sales team on the business value positioning, sales qualification, technical due diligence and solution validation
to all EMEA-wide Inside Sales prospects and clients.
This is an opportunity to work at a company that is changing the way that information is used to support business
decisions. You will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales
process, working in conjunction with the Inside Sales team as the key technical advisor and advocate for Splunk's
solutions and services. Splunk presales consultants must be able to answer technical questions from clients regarding
Splunk technology, business value & capabilities as well as articulate Splunk technology and solution positioning to both
business and technical users. You must be able to assure complete client satisfaction through all stages of the sales
process, and you must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle with our
client's technical staff. Our clients span all business sectors and sizes.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Splunk Inside Sales Engineer your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Assist the Inside Sales team with the marketing, postioning and selling of Splunk's solutions.
- Help educate the Inside Sales team with the messaging, business value and solution validation aspects of
- Write and deliver compelling presentations to both business focussed and technical presentations; often via
- Demonstrate Splunk solutions to prospects, often via WebEx sessions.
- Respond to the functional and technical elements of tender documents, such as RFIs/RFPs.
- Deliver and manage remote (with some onsite) Proof of Concept (PoC) engagements to a success outcome.
- Answer complex technical and competitive questions plus address customer concerns to a successful outcome.
- Develop relevant presales material, e.g. business cases/ROI, competitive insight documents, etc to persuade
clients of the superiour value, benefits and capabilities of Splunk's solutions.
- Work closely with the Inside Sales team to develop and continually improve go-to-market strategies and
messaging, demo capabilities, best practices, etc.
Business Knowledge and Experience
- Domain knowledge and experience in any of the following areas:
o Big Data (from a data management perspective),
o Application Performance Management,
o Business Intelligence/Web Analytics,
o Operational Intelligence.
- A knowledgeable understanding of the financial services, insurance, telecommunications and/or retails markets,
with a proven track record of selling into Enterprise organisations. Needs to understand the business
challenges/drivers, technology and market challenges of these types of organisations.
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of each target client's business, operations and industry trends,
including understanding the strategic business and technology goals. Understand the client's buying process.
- Understands how Splunk's solutions can provide capabilities and benefits in order to address the client's business
- Ability to participate in account planning and planning meetings to identify new and follow up solution, services
and education opportunities.
- Ability to develop and articulate business value/ROI case studies.
||the UK office |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED