ISR Tech Team Ryan Herco Products Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description:
RHFS ISR/TechTeam Member Job Description
-Open for Internal Employee Only. No Relocation. Job located at the East Coast Region-
Tech Component: Provides technical assistance via e-mail and phone to both the sales force and customer to resolve product or service requests regarding engineering and technical product issues. Familiar with a variety of the concepts, practices, and procedures involved with fluid transport and measurement systems. Candidate will perform pre-sale application and product specification assistance and post-sale technical product support for various types of pumps and fluid flow and analytical measurement instrumentation. Possesses a basic understanding of the RHFS's products and services and has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of fluid systems.
ISR Component: Encourages sales and provides technical support while promoting customer service and upholding the Ryan Herco Flow Solutions company image. Responsible for providing excellent customer service by promptly responding to customer requests, solving problems, answering questions, and entering orders. Cultivates and maintains customer relationships via telephone. Maximizes customer contact on the phone by turning inquiries into sales order opportunities. Writes bids and quotations when appropriate and performs follow-up procedures. Documents all customer contact and sales activities in the ACS system. Updates and maintains database.
Accountabilities and Decision Making Authority:
Specifying correct products based upon customer?s application requirements. Assisting customers with troubleshooting products and systems after purchase and installation.
Assesses each customer call for possible expanded sale of additional products by suggesting accessories or replacement items. Communicates with Outside Sales to ensure excellent account management and customer service for new and existing customers. Keeps current on Ryan Herco Flow Solutions products.
- Assist sales force and customers with selecting correct products based upon application information.
- Support sales force and customers with product and system troubleshooting.
- Supports Outside Sales in implementing sales and marketing plan.
- Maintains a library of back-up manufactures? literature.
- Attends product and sales training meetings as required.
- Communicates appropriate customer discount profile changes to the Outside Sales force.
Typical Decisions Made:
- Specifying the correct pump based upon customer?s volumetric flow and head pressure requirements
- Specifying correct materials choices based upon chemical compatibility information
- Recommend fluid measurement systems including flow, pH/ORP and Conductivity based upon customer?s requirement.
- Encourage expanded sale of products while customer is on the telephone; suggest accessories or replacement items the customer may need.
- Provides timely information regarding customer developments and projects Outside Sales should be involved with.
4+ years of proven sales and/or customer service experience
2+ years of technical support experience
Some college preferred
Understands technical/mechanical issues and can leverage previous technical experience to solve customer's technical problems.
Basic chemical knowledge and understanding
Intermediate math skills
Closes the sale by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, and consistently moving the customer towards commitment
Excellent people skills. Interacts effectively and works productively with a wide range of people.
Organized and detail-oriented
Fast learner with the ability to grasp new concepts
Persuasive, amiable, self-motived, and goal oriented
Excellent written and oral communication skills
MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel) savvy. Must be able to type 40 WPM
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED