IT Director Sagent Pharmaceuticals
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Department:
- Directing the corporate MIS/IT department at Sagent Pharmaceuticals. Responsibilities include management of all IT staff and the IT annual budget, management of all technology vendors, and stewarding the companies technology strategy in alignment with defined business needs.
Success for this role would be measured primarily:
- The performance of the IT organization in delivering and managing business critical technology solutions and the ability of the director to implement a long term technology strategy; adapting and discovering new technology solutions to business problems as Sagent continues to evolve.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plans and implements all modifications to the corporate information technology infrastructure in coordination with corporate leadership; includes computing and automation, networking and security, capacity planning, disaster recovery, and telecommunications. - 25%
- Anticipates future infrastructure and software solution needs; proactively identifies and implements technology that addresses emerging business challenges. - 25%
o Must be able to program in multiple languages and learn new technologies quickly.
- Oversees the management of corporate technical support services and resolves escalated issues when necessary. - 15%
- Oversees all IT-related purchasing/spending; Creates the IT budget which defines all anticipated spending; included capital hardware and software, software maintenance, software leases, networking services, staff, etc. - 10%
- Assures SOX and CFR 21 Part 11 compliance for all subject applications and infrastructure components. ? 10%
- Manage the IT team to assure operational effectiveness, policy compliance, and alignment with corporate and supported departmental goals. ? 10%
- Manage all relationships with technology service/product providers to assure the highest level of service with the lowest achievable cost. ? 5%
Knowledge and Experience:
- Expert knowledge of network infrastructures ? design and capacity planning.
- Expert knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Expert knowledge of systems development technologies ? Visual Studio .net, C#, VB, ASP, Java, MS-SQL, etc.
- Expert knowledge of systems testing and systems validation.
- Expert knowledge of project management and planning techniques.
- Deep understanding of the Pharmaceutical industry and the basic components of this business - accounting and supply chain systems, RA systems, QA systems, sales automation, web technology, and manufacturing development processes.
- BS in computer science or related field.
- 10+ years of IT/MIS experience developing and deploying enterprise systems.
- 10+ years of IT/MIS management experience.
Level of Managerial Experience (People) Required:
- Scale of 1 ? 10 with 1 being low and 10 high - 9
- Less than 15%
Contract type :Full Time
Experience required :10 Years
Studies level required :Bachelors Degree
Working place :Schaumburg, IL
||1901 North Roselle Road |
Schaumburg, IL 60195
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED