IT Integration Developer/Analyst Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
IT Integration Developer/Analyst
Reports to: IT Applications Manager
This position is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining solutions to integrate enterprise applications. This includes working with databases, on-premise and cloud applications and web services. The ideal candidate will have working experience in the area of integration platforms such as IBM Cast Iron/Web Sphere, Oracle SOA Suite or Informatica, as well as experience in troubleshooting a variety of technical issues. The candidate should have experience integrating applications such as HRMS/HCM, Learning Management, Content Management, Purchasing and Contract Management, ERP, and Time Card and Expense Tracking.
- Design and maintain Guidewire Software business applications integration architecture to optimize scalability and adaptability to meet requirements.
- Architect and evaluate solutions, and provide recommendations that best fit business needs.
- Evaluate, implement and maintain integration technologies to establish a common, scalable, flexible and cost effective platform.
- Contribute to mid-large teams in the execution of project deliverables.
- Coordinate the upgrade, application delivery, and a variety of other projects that may not have a dedicated project manager.
- Work with both IT and functional staff to design and develop integration projects for key enterprise systems.
Development and Deployment
- Develop integration solutions and maintain integration architecture.
- Train Operations team on new Deployment/Operational procedures.
- Work with Operations team as an escalation if issues arise with Deployment activity.
- Maintain high levels of integration platform availability by providing support functions and thoroughly testing.
- Keep environments up to date with appropriate service packs, components and drivers.
- Cross Training teammates to provide ongoing support and troubleshooting
- Respond to, as well as create & modify monitoring tools for critical production applications.
- 24x7 availability as part of a shared on-call rotation
- B.SC/MSc in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related fields
- 5+ years of experience with EIA, SOA, B2B and BPM tools and methodologies
- 5+ years of experience with data extraction and integration from flat files and relational databases (MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL).
- Proficiency with leading SOA,BPM and ETL platforms.
- Rich experience in application delivery methodologies and processes.
- Adept to new technologies
- Excellent communication skills in a fast paced changing environment. Good organization and problem solving skills. Candidate should be able to translate business needs into technical solutions and communicate fluently with business users, technical staff and management
- Basic understanding of enterprise software industry and the IT infrastructure that should exist for scalability and exceptional performance
As a team, our mission is to provide distinguished consulting and support services to prospects, partners, and customers which result in 100 percent reference-able customers which guide us in all that we do.
Guidewire has pursued one mission from its founding as a company in 2001: to be the pre-eminent provider of next-generation core systems -- policy, claims, and billing -- to the global property-casualty (general) industry. All of our employees understand that we serve only one industry and strive to solve one problem: to enable insurance carriers to migrate completely from legacy systems to a modern core system platform. We have recruited extensively among experts in the industry to ensure that we learn from veterans of insurance system design and implementation. Today, insurance experience is pervasive throughout the Guidewire organization, especially in our Product Management and Implementation Services groups. The company is headquartered in Foster City, California, US with offices in London, Dublin, Paris, Munich, Sydney, Toronto, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and operations in Poland and mainland China. Guidewire is owned by its employees and is also publicly traded on the NYSE EURO under the call sign GWRE.
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services