IT Security Engineer Netsmart Technologies Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netsmart helps health and human services organizations transform care through the collaborative, coordinated management and exchange of clinical data across the care spectrum and through effective practice management that improves revenue cycle management. More than 18,000 client organizations, including 350,000 care providers and more than 40 state systems, use Netsmart products to help improve the quality of life for millions of people each year. Find out more About Us
We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time employees, such as:
Health Insurance / Dental Insurance
Short / Long Term Disability
401(k) Plan / EAP
Flexible Savings Plans
We look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and exciting organization. We value individual contributions in a team setting, backed by a progressive set of support tools and training. If you are seeking an environment that encourages constant growth and skill improvement, consider a career at Netsmart Technologies, Inc.!
The IT Security Engineer will work out of our Dublin, Ohio office supporting our Cloud/Hosting environments. This individual will be designing, configuring, and administering complex security environments; performing extensive testing and auditing of internal systems; develop and document security procedures on best practices for testing methodologies for various environments. Remain up to date with new vulnerabilities, exploits, and provide proactively to management as required; implementing and troubleshooting multi-tier software applications; working with complex database, network and security environments.
- Develop, implement and maintain corporate and ASP policies, procedures, and controls.
- Implement complex Check Point firewall clusters, VPN devices, IDS/IPS solutions.
- Participate in annual SSAE16, HIPAA, and ad hoc network and security audits consistent with corporate policies and procedures;
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of security systems;
- Monitoring the security devices for alerts, notifications, and other significant messages. If necessary, escalating to Senior Manager for action;
- Directing efforts to demonstrate that Netsmart information systems are compliant with appropriate corporate policies, industry standards, government regulations, and contractual requirements;
- Lead the establishment of an effective Security Awareness and Training Program;
- Maintain existing capabilities, make recommendations and implement appropriate up to date security technologies such as firewalls, encryption, anti-virus software etc. as needed;
- Stay abreast of the latest thinking, technologies, and security literature;
- Provide expertise in the areas of database security, web application security, and operating systems security;
- Ensure the integrity of host computers, multiple databases and secure data transfer; and
- Provide direction to members of the team.
||Shawnee Mission, KS 66211 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED