Java Application Developer Connecture
As an Application Developer, you'll work with other members of the Connecture team to develop and customize the presentation-tier and middle-tier aspects of our products in Java and J2EE using WebWork, Hibernate, and Struts.
Qualified applicants must have a solid understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC), and a minimum of two years experience developing in Java/J2EE.
Strong communication skills and a positive attitude are a must.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven programming experience with Java
- Minimum of 2 years working in a Windows environment
- Understanding of relational Database experience (Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, or Oracle)
- Minimum of 2 years or J2EE web application development
- Experience with WebWork, Spring, Struts and/or Hibernate preferred
- BEA WebLogic and/or IBM WebSphere experience a plus
- Proficient in analyzing software requirements and documenting technical specifications for a web-based solution
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, with emphasis on technical design and documentation activities
- Client-focused attitude with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members
- Recent experience in a software organization with work cycles and product complexities similar to those at Connecture
- Effective listening and problem solving skills
- Experience with PDF generation software a plus
- Java Certified Programmer a plus
- Ability to travel (minimal) when needed (i.e. training)
Bachelor of Science degree in CS, CIS, MIS,Mathematics, Engineering or other hard science
||101 Marietta Street |
Atlanta, GA 30303