Java Developer (BI) Sparta Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Function
Participate in the Software Development Lifecycle as a Development Team Member for the TrackWise applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Participate in design meetings to formulate design strategy and design documentation for new features, enhanced functionality and fixes.
2. Perform as a member of an Agile Scrum team, interacting with other team members including Development, Quality Assurance, Business Analysts and Product Management.
3. Perform coding duties in accordance with corporate standards and design specifications in order to meet system functional requirements.
4. Perform unit testing using manual and/or automated techniques.
5. Document all work done in internal development tracking systems.
6. Perform Tier III level production support investigations arising from the customer base
1. BA/BS degree (or equivalent) minimum (Computer Science or related field).
2. Experience with Web applications and specific integrated development environments (IDE).
3. Three to five years experience on an enterprise product development team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Disciplined individual, able to follow written specifications and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); recognizes the importance of accurate and consistent code documentation.
2. Ability to quickly learn technologies and product functionality.
3. Ability to work as a team player.
4. Experience with the following is required:
5. Experience with the following is a plus:
ETL, WebFocus by Information Builders, Crystal Reports
GUI design, Hibernate, Spring, C#, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Tomcat, Web Services, Adobe Flex, , JSF/RichFaces, Ext-JS, Agile Scrum
6. Comfortable working in a fast paced team environment.
||Holmdel Corporate Plaza |
2137 Highway 35
Holmdel, NJ 07733
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED