Java Software Developer Medicalis
- Java /J2EE Application Development
- Web Services
Role and Responsibilities
As a Software Developer, you are responsible for the development of our core products. This includes contributing to architecture and design, coding and unit testing, as well as responding to and resolving support and deployment issues when engaged by Customer Support.
Specifically, you will:
- Review commercial requirements and contribute to technical requirements.
- Create software development technical specifications, design documents, and unit tests.
- Write code, execute unit tests, and test build integrity prior to QA.
- Work with internal, partner, and client teams to resolve integration, deployment, and product support issues.
Experience and Attributes
You have 3 years experience in software product development, outstanding drive and ownership, and excellent interpersonal skills. You have demonstrated a strong working knowledge of software and product development in a team environment, including code management and documentation. You are looking to grow in your technical skills and contribute to improving healthcare.
||San Francisco, CA |