Java Software Engineer Digital Signal
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED ob Description :
Digital Signal Corporation is seeking a Software Engineer in the Middle East.
As a DSC Java Software Engineer, you will be developing client/server SOA-based software solutions for DSC?s platform-based products. This includes high level design, detailed design, code/unit test, systems integration and testing, and support. You will also work closely with the engineering and test teams to develop cutting edge biometrics solutions for our customers in the Middle East.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop client/server solutions in a Java environment.
- Perform analytical analysis and solution tradeoffs, including buy/build analysis and competitive analysis
- Develop system requirement specifications with a cross-functional team
- Review hardware and software designs for completeness
- Interface with product management and engineering teams to develop and review Product Descriptions
- Interface with test teams to develop and review DVT and SAT test procedures and test plans
- Ability to participate in robust code reviews to learn and ensure mainline stays clean and our code looks as though it was written by a single developer
Kills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field.
- At least 10 years of experience in software development and product delivery
- Proficiency in Java-based (Java7+) development (5+ years of experience)
- Successful delivery and performance on at least one Java development program
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development teams
- Working knowledge and familiarity with:
o Software Architectures (Client/Server, SOA, OSI)
o Java Development: J2EE, JDBC/JPA, Hibernate, Servlet, JSP, JUnit, Maven, JNA/JNI, Eclipse, Spring
o Web Communications: SOAP, WSDL, REST, JSON, AJAX, XML
o Application Servers: WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat
o Database: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
- Working knowledge of scripting languages, such as Bash, Python, Perl, or PHP
- Experience with biometric systems (including modalities, performance, and architectures)
- Expertise in Java-based development (10+ years of experience)
- Successful delivery on at least two long-term Java development program
- Master?s Degree in CS or EE
Digital Signal Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a friendly, business environment with a competitive salary and benefits package.? All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of background and reference checks.
||Chantilly, VA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED