Job Share: Marketing Programs Manager Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Marketing Programs Manager â€" JOB SHARE/PART TIME SALARIED ROLE
- Do you find it impossible to stop coming up with unique and disruptive demand generation programs?
- Do you have in-depth experience developing demand generation programs that accelerate time-to-first meeting and first meeting-to-closed won account?
If you answered yes, send in your resume. We're looking forward to talking with you.
This Marketing Program Manager posting is for a part-time, salaried â€œjob-shareâ€ position. Candidate will work with his/her job-share partner so that together as a team, they fulfill the duties of a typical 40-hour per week position.
General workweek will be Monday -Friday but is subject to change. This position does not have direct supervision of other employees.
As a the Global Marketing Programs Manager job share team you will be focused on developing programs for developing marketing programs that generate pipeline to: land, nurture, close new business and expand into existing accounts.
- Plan, develop, and deploy demand generation programs, including, but not limited to content marketing, nurture, seminars, webinars, email, direct mail, and social media.
- Grow and enhance the quality of the marketing database.
- Operate within our marketing tools (Eloqua, Salesforce, etc.)
- Conduct ROI analysis to determine the effectiveness of all marketing programs.
- Coordinate lead generation activities with Insides Sales team and implement processes to systematically capture, qualify, and nurture leads, and track and report key metrics.
- 6+ years of marketing communications experience.
- Candidate must have outstanding communication skills and be able to work as a team.
- - Duties and workload will be shared, with each person taking the lead on different projects and programs.
- - Individual must be highly detailed, motivated and dedicated to ensure seamless support and service.
- Experience in a job sharing role a plus, but not required
- Demonstrated track record of exceptional achievement in demand generation programs (with the ability to show program examples that you've built), specifically in
- Demand generation
- Campaign planning
- Ability to write promotional content (portfolio of email, landing pages, direct mail, ads, social media posts, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in technology markets, preferably with experience in information security, networking or enterprise infrastructure.
- Extensive prior experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation solutions such as Eloqua.
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly and work in a hyper-growth environment
- College degree.
Culture: energetic, dynamic, startup-like environment with outstanding career and professional growth opportunities
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED