Jr. Developer Astadia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Area of Interest: Cloud Services
Position Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Houston Delivery Center
State / Province: Texas
Requirements: See below
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This individual will be participating in the development of database design, coding, testing and debugging for internal and external user applications utilizing the latest tools and technologies. This person must be a creative problem solver with a critical eye for detail, and have a passion for usability, accessibility, and industry standards. The Developer will work throughout all stages of an application life cycle in a role that will help shape the usefulness, usability, and aesthetic design for client side applications and some internal applications. Activities in a typical day might include identifying requirements; brainstorming with other advisors, engineers and/or managers; prototyping new interfaces; creating detailed mockups; coding applications; and testing applications with external or internal clients.
ESSENTIAL DUITES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Interface with internal team members and clients to develop custom applications
- Document requirements, use cases, system design and code
- Manage multiple concurrent projects to completion on-time and on-budget
- Deliver within the scope of the project while protecting project profit margins
- Work closely with team members and clients to achieve desired results
- Develop user-friendly applications for client adhering to coding standards and best practices
- Thrive in an environment of collaboration and change
Desired Skills & Experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills used to interact with Astadia team members as will as client-facing representatives
Understanding of the SFA & CRM marketplace; strong understanding of the software-as-a-service (SaaS) application model
- Thorough understanding and a proven ability in complex analysis, architecture, design, programming, testing, and modification of applications
Must possess knowledge of ETL tools
Understanding of integration tools, such as: Cast Iron, Pervasive, Informatica
Solid problem solving and decision making skills coupled with strong analytical thought processes
Experience building highly scalable systems or applications
0-2 years relevant work experience
Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or IT-related field; equivalent combination of skill/experience will be considered.
Advanced degree is considered a plus.
Commitment to stay current with relevant new learning; active participant in company sponsored learning events.
||Houston, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED