Jr. Operations Specialist Oberon Financial Technology, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Currently we are seeking candidates who have an enthusiasm and commitment to provide a "best in class" client service experience to our Investment Advisors.
- Assist in cash flow analysis.
- Set up new accounts.
- Account administration.
- Manage service requests.
- Provide team support with an assigned workload.
- Complete quality checks.
- Research and resolve problems on accounts.
- Prepare all necessary documents, forms, and reports as directed.
- Provide documentation and support to other internal departments.
- 1-2 years experience in financial services operations or related industry.
- Must have working knowledge of the securities industry and of various types of investment vehicles.
- Must be highly organized, possess strong attention to detail, and demonstrate the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to critically analyze information.
- Ability to learn and understand the terminology and processing requirements within the investment and financial services industries.
- Team player.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong math skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
||Chicago, IL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED