Jr. Sales Planner Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Position located in New York, NY
Trulia is an industry leading and fastest growing residential real estate website. Financially strong and backed by venture capitalists Sequoia and Accel Partners, Trulia has grown rapidly to over 36 million monthly unique users, with more than 100 Million monthly page views. We are now looking for a new highly motivated rockstar to join the NY based Advertising Sales team. This is an entry level position that will afford one lucky person the opportunity to learn all aspects of the digital media business from the bottom up.
New revenue is an integral part of the Sales team at Trulia, and helps drive profits for the company. The Jr. Sales Planner has 1-2 years of experience in advertising (publisher or agency side), digital advertising sales, and/or online business development. He or she will work closely with a seasoned outside sales person and our clients to manage existing advertising relationships, secure renewal business, build partnership proposals, and farm new business through prospecting; phone calls, emails, events, etc. Ideal candidates will be creative thinkers, self-motivated, results focused, and organized. Your goal: exceed established revenue goals and move up through our sales ranks.
How you'll help:
What you should possess:
- Work closely with VP of Advertising Sales in driving revenue to support Trulia's growth
- Perform diligent and effective analysis of the consumer sales pipeline for entire sales team including revenue reporting and forecasts
- Assist the Sales Development team in the construction of thoughtful responses to RFPs and build/refine sales presentations to meet customer demand
- Manage heavy volume of Client requested media plans, prioritize and deliver plans for various client proposals
- Manage a busy sales calendar for you and your VP
- Establish strong relationships with key agencies and clients in advertising: banks, retail, telecom, auto, and other relevant categories
- Prospect and generate new business with select MSPs
- Increase awareness about Trulia within the advertising, media and marketing community by evangelizing Trulia's audience and capabilities
- Other administrative duties as necessary such as coordinating meetings, and managing expenses and budgets for consumer services team.
- Lead planning onsite and offsite events to facilitate internal team building and client relationships
How we'll succeed:
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in all standard Windows Microsoft programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Salesforce.com, DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP), DART Sales Manager (DSM) a plus, but not required. .
- Client-oriented approach, with good judgment about ad programs that will engage users
- Understanding of technical requirements and opportunities within interactive media
- Ability to work collaboratively with external partners/clients, as well as internal departments: ad operations, product/engineering, and marketing.
- Passion for sales, flexibility, patience, and a pro-active work ethic
- 1+ years demonstrated success in media (online consumer media preferred). Can be past media internships.
- Glowing recommendations
- Trulia exceeds revenue goals; data driven
- Generate valuable volume of prospecting sales calls and meetings for outside sales partner
- Build strong renewal business-- increase in spending per client over time
- Focus on results for marketers and profitability for Trulia
- Work hard and have fun
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED