Jr. Software Engineer Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Jr. Software Engineer
USA, Greenville,50 Datastream Plaza
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Infor Job Posting
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
JOB POSITION: Jr. Software Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Greenville SC
JOB SUMMARY: We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Software Engineer to join our Infor Public Sector development organization. Infor Public Sector (IPS) is a best in class .NET web based solution that focuses on the day to day operational facets of the public sector market. The solution utilizes the latest technologies to solve cross department problems in Asset Management, Permitting, Licensing, Customer Service, Utility and Regulatory billing. You will work as part of a cross-functional team composed of Developers, Product Management and Quality Assurance analysts.
* Research, resolve, and code application requirements as provided by project Business Analysts, Product Managers or Lead Software Engineers.
* Provide detail-oriented application solutions.
* Apply coding practices according to Infor software engineering standards.
* Acquire and maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, practices and procedures.
* Acquire and maintain current knowledge of Infor Core application components as they apply to system creation and application design.
* Participate in team projects that enhance the software quality and/or functionality.
* Apply software engineering practices daily as required to achieve Software Engineering department goals and meet development schedules.
* Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Provide technical support to project team members.
* Perform a variety of complicated tasks.
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
* May lead and direct the work of others, often in a mentoring capacity.
* Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
* knowledge of and experience with threading techniques
* Understanding of object relational mapping and persistent object framework challenges
* RDBMS knowledge with Oracle and SQL Server experience. Proficiency with test driven development and common design patterns (Gang of Four)
* Knowledge of unit test tools such as NUnit
* Interest and proven knowledge in new technologies
* Excellence in the development of programming applications. Advanced utilization of concepts, practices and procedures to produce correct, efficient, and innovative applications
* Aptitude with analytical problem solving techniques
* Advanced technical writing skills
PREFERRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience in HTML 5 and cross browser development
* Experience in Mobile Development and building native iOS applications
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend
||Greenville, SC |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED