Jr. Software Engineer Omedix, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Junior Software Engineer at Omedix, Inc. in Scottsdale, AZ
- Omedix is bringing mobile and web patient experiences to healthcare. Imagine how you'd ideally engage your own doctor online, and that is a close approximation for what we do!
- Over 1,500 doctors utilize Omedix services and we are the official solution for thousands more.
- We are a venture-backed company and received investment from some of the leading Healthcare IT entrepreneurs and funds in the industry.
- We are growing FAST, and you will have an IMMEDIATE opportunity to make an impact.
- Learn how our software is built from one of our senior technical team members
- Fix customer-reported bugs
- Client facing implementations
- Setup integration between our software and our customers' information systems
- Build new features under the direction of a senior team member
What You Should Know:
- Demonstrated experience in Java
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS
- At least 1 - 2 years experience programming in a procedural language (Java, C#, C++, etc. are all fine)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or equivalent demonstrated experience in the field
What You Will Either Win Points for Knowing or Learn on the Job:
What you don't know below, we will teach you!
- Enterprise Java Beans
- Being comfortably conversational in HTML/CSS
- How to build software in an agile/scrum environment
- Apache HTTPD
- How to write clean elegant code that will make you a valuable engineer
- How to "think" about building software
- Work for a fast-growing venture-backed company
- Work directly with our senior technical team
- Be directly responsible for customer-facing features and issues in our software
- Immediate opportunity to learn and make an impact
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Accrued vacation days
- Company dinners
Tips for Applying:
- We read every cover letter carefully. Help us understand what you're all about.
||Scottsdale, AZ 85254 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED