Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla has delivered more than 2,400 Roadsters to customers worldwide and received more than 13,000 reservations for Model S. Model S, the world's first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle, began deliveries to U.S. customers in June of this year and was named Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the Year.
Tesla Motors is seeking a Junior Associate Interaction Designer who has experience working with website design and interactive development. Individuals should have a passion for electric vehicles and should enjoy working in a startup environment.
- Capture, edit, process videos
- Assist Instructional Designer in developing online and instructor-led educational courses for adult learners
- Help create storyboards, layouts, mock designs, and comps. Collaborate with Interactive Developer
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of projects
- Creativity and willingness to learn
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5 years experience working on website design and development and implementation
- e-Learning design/development history
- Software expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite (Cloud) highly recommended
- Adobe Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML 5 / CSS 3 proficiency necessary
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
|Location:||Fremont, CA |
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|