Junior Designer - Contractor UberMedia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Company
UberMedia is the worldâs leading independent developer of feature-rich social media products that make it easy to publish, consume and engage, no matter who you are. UberMediaâs growing portfolio includes market-leading Twitter applications UberSocial, Echofon, and the groundbreaking Chime.in Interest Network.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with the Senior Multimedia Designer, you will be responsible for assisting in the creation of websites, online event marketing, email campaigns, sales graphics, banner ads, and support of other marketing efforts.Â
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design custom websites and develop templates for the WordPress CMS based on business requirements.
- Design, code, and test HTML email templates.
- Create banner ads, logos, and other web graphics.
- Design business presentation templates and create impactful graphics.
- Ensure the consistent application of established branding and look-feel.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest web technologies and applications through continuous learning.
- Actively seeks input from supervisor, able to take design direction, applies feedback from internal clients with enthusiasm, and strives to improve performance.
- Bachelor's degree in web/graphi/multimedia design, or demonstrate equivalent competency via work experience and portfolio.Â
- Minimum 2 years of professional web design experience.
- Design sensibility and firm understanding of typography, layout, UI design, with good knowledge of usability best practice.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.Â
- Must be proficient in HTML, HTML 5, CSS, XML.Â
- Knowledge of browser/platform compatibility issues.
- Experience with WordPress installations, content management, custom theming, andÂ
- mySQL databases.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Must be an effective time manager who works well in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment.Â
- A creative, enthusiastic, flexible, and detail oriented team player, interested in contributing ideas and developing new skills.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
UberMedia is the worlds leading independent developer of feature-rich social media products that make it easy to publish, consume and engage, no matter who you are. UberMedias growing portfolio includes market-leading Twitter applications UberSocial, Echofon and the groundbreaking Chime.in interest network.
UberMedia was founded in early 2010 by Internet entrepreneur, Bill Gross and is based out of Pasadena, CA.
Beta Test / Clinical Trials
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: Revolution All Jobs: at UberMedia
|Headquarters:||130 West Union St|
Pasadena, CA 91103
|Company Profile:||UberMedia is the world's leading independent developer of feature-rich social media products that make it easy to publish, consume and engage, no matter who you are. UberMedia's growing portfolio includes market-leading Twitter applications UberSocial, Echofon and the groundbreaking Chime.in Interest Network.
UberMedia was founded in early 2010 as TweetUp (later PostUp) by Internet entrepreneur, Bill Gross, in an effort to provide Twitter users with a way to find the world's best Tweeters on topics of particular interest and at the same time enable Tweeters to grow their following among relevant users.
Later that year, the company began to acquire leading Twitter apps on BlackBerry, iPhone, and Android in order to provide a broader platform for innovation in user experiences. Since then, UberMedia has developed and implemented new products and features such as LivePreview, UberChannels, DealBox and custom themes for partners.
In late 2011, UberMedia launched Chime.in, an online and mobile network organized around interests. Chime.in enables people to join and build dynamic communities around topics, while easily creating, finding and engaging with relevant rich-media content.|
Support UberMedia with Social Media services