Junior Executive Assistant Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Junior Executive Assistant
We are seeking a hard-working pro-active Junior Executive Assistant. This is an exciting opportunity for a competent, self-assured Executive Assistant to provide support to a small group of Guidewire's senior executives. This is the perfect job for an EA who enjoys the challenge of always thinking a step ahead in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be attuned to the confidentiality and proprietary nature of the information handled in this type of position. This position reports directly to the Manager of Corporate Services/Sr. Executive Assistant and will serve as a special project coordinator within the Corporate Services Team.
- Assist the Corporate Services Manager/Sr. Executive Assistant in supporting Executives with heavy calendar management, large scale meeting management, event planning, general administrative support for travel, expense reports, receive and respond to inquiries on behalf of the executive, filing, scanning, etc.
- Coordinate internal and external high level meeting, conferences and events such as the Quarterly Company Meetings, Annual Company Picnic and Holiday Party
- Assist in organizing, scheduling and planning Board & Committee Meetings; assist in coordinating quarterly earning calls in conjunction with investor relations
- Act as a conference room manager to ensure that each of the Corporate Services conference rooms are tidy, kept organized and well stocked before, during and after all meetings
- Back-up receptionist for break/lunch coverage on a daily basis
- Answer telephone calls and receive/direct visitors
- Take initiative to respond to requests efficiently and competently in manager's absence. Back up to the Sr. Executive Assistant
- Executive errands
Candidate should have 5 years general administrative experience with 2-3 years executive assistant experience, preferably in a publicly-traded company.
1-2 years' experience with large event planning
Extensive MS Office software skills required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook). Strong calendar management using Outlook is essential.
Internet research abilities and strong communication/interpersonal skills
Collegiality, proactive attitude, ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment and strong organizational skills are essential
Discretion and a high-level of confidentiality are required in this role.
Ability to travel and attend external meetings
Recent experience as an administrative assistant and experience working in a team environment
Comfortable using and learning new technology; familiarity with WebEx and the ability to use chat programs
Occasionally required to move boxes/stock weighing up to 20lbs
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services