For our Infor Consulting Services (ICS) organization in Southern we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic:
Junior Financial Applications Consultant
What are your responsibilities?
- Participate in the implementation of our financial software solutions
- Provide our customers and our organization with high level assistance
- Ensure successful product and Solution implementations by providing consulting, training and project management.
- Acquire a solid knowledge and skills on ERP LN product and maintain it up-to-date on the most recent releases of those applications and tools in order to provide a high level of service to Infor customers
- Complete all required documentation as part of the implementation, including status reports, exit documents, expense reporting, technical documentation, etc.
- Maintaining regular contact with the Infor Project Manager or engagement owner and the client's technology project team.
- Coordinating communication within Infor Consulting Services team to include identification of client expectations, critical business issues, and any pertinent information discovered during the turnover process with the sales team.
- Promote Infor, its products and services, in a positive, responsible manner.
- Act as a market business consultant to provide our customers with best support and coaching on practice business rules in order for the customer to meet their business and process optimization goals.
- Provides clients with consulting expertise and â€œbest practiceâ€ recommendations around enhancing the standard Infor products or enhancements.
- Responsible for analyzing and interpreting client requirements, drafting functional descriptions and/or programming specifications as required.
- Coordinating Infor's participation in the client's project, including: application training, application consulting, etc., following Infor Implementation Methodology
- Contribute to Infor business goals by involvement in local or in international projects
What requirements do we need?
- Understanding of ERP applications (preferably SunSystems, Baan IV, Baan V or ERP LN)
- Finance, logistics or manufacturing/engineering background
- Fluent in Spanish and English language (written & spoken). Additional languages will be also appreciated
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Understand the role and responsibility of the Application consultant in any specific project according to defined scope
- Assume ownership of assigned projects.
- Willing to travel (at country level or internationally) for long periods of time
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Requires a strong desire to learn
What do we offer?
- A company Green Bean Program to support your growth in our organization (including training and mentoring)
- Dynamic and international work surroundings where you will work independently
- Being in contact with customers in order to help them to solve their business issues
- We appreciate it when you take your own responsibilities
- Possibility to develop your professional career within Infor
- Innovative products
- Possibility to get trained on other Infor software (Finance, Supply chain or Manufacturing), depending on your skills.
- An informal company culture
- Competitive benefits