Junior Game Master Outspark
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED A Junior Game Master (Jr. GM) along with the Game Master (GM) are the face of Outspark on not just specific title(s) but across the entire Outspark platform. The Jr. GM supports the GM, Product Manager (PM) and Assistant PM (APM) with managing and directing the community, both on a reaction and also growth standpoint. And Outspark GM is one of the most crucial roles and should clearly understand and relate to the users while still maintain official Outspark stances in all issues. The ideal candidate must be self motivated and have a strong desire to learn.
- Establish a strong presence within the community through in-game and forum activity in order to develop and maintain Outspark player relationship
- Host and execute community events along with gathering and providing feedback and improvement suggestions post event.
- Work with other GM team members to brainstorm, create, plan and improve events plus future content for title(s)
- Provide proper support to players depending on the type of issue they have
- Maintain a leadership role; ensuring and encouraging players adhere to the Outspark policies and rules of conduct.
- Escalate to product teams and Customer Service as needed when issues escalate into situations which are detrimental to the community or title(s).
- Serve as a general ear and eye on the community to any potential issues can be met proactively
- Monitor service and game functionality with the use of internally developed tools
- Work closely with Customer Service and Quality Assurance to investigate issues and ensure the quality of the title(s)
- Handle special projects as assigned
- Regular reporting to PM/APM on state of title(s).
- Strong logic and reasoning skills; ability to see larger picture items
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion and personal interest in gaming preferred
- Player experience in one or more micro transaction based online game
- Proficient computer skills (troubleshooting, MS Office products, basic networking)
- Self motivated, positive and determined character; must not dwell on negative feedback or rejections
- Ability to work in a team, but also independently.
- Must be willing to work additional hours as necessary
- Ability to follow and understand directions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Design or writing experience a plus
- Strong desire to learn
- Customer service experience a plus.
||539 Bryant Street |
San Francisco, CA 94558
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED