Junior HR Business Partner Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Junior HR Business Partner
This is a great opportunity for a junior HR professional who is looking to build their HR career in a successful and growing company. The Junior HRBP will be responsible for HR generalist duties associated with the full employee lifecycle in the areas of employee relations, performance management, benefits and leave administration. This position will report to the HRBP who supports the Company's Product Development, G&A and Operations organizations. The goal is to groom this person to take on a business partner role in the next couple of years.
- Respond to employee inquiries/issues related to benefits, leave, time off and other company policies in a friendly, supportive and responsive manner; partnering with the Sr. HRBP to resolve issues as applicable.
- Perform routine and ad hoc HR reporting and analysis
- Complete and process employee life cycle changes, such as transfers, position and manager changes.
- Assist in HR policy administration and fulfillment of HR regulatory compliance requirements
- Coordinate Support leave absence and termination administration, tracking and reporting
- Support onboarding process, which includes conducting new hire orientation
- Manage the contractor/temporary employee processes for assigned groups
- Assist with administrative processes as required during the Company's Annual Focal review (includes annual performance review, bonus and merit process)
- Assist with benefits administration support: responding to employee claims, approving enrollments, and assisting with annual open enrollment, and coordinatingon with Payroll
- Maintain HR Files (hard copy and HR Sharepoint Files online) ensuring files are complete and updated
- Assist with miscellaneous projects and HR duties as required
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources management or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of HR generalist experience in a fast paced, professional environment
- Solid experience in employee life cycle management from orientation to termination as well as benefits, workers' compensation, and leave administration
- Strong problem-solving and excellent interpersonal and verbal/communicationwritten communication skills
- Exposure to compensation programs such as merit, bonus, and stock programs
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Working knowledge of HRM systems and tools
- Strong proficiency Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite; skilled in database management and record keeping
- Ability to multitask effectively; highly organized
- Results driven, self- starter with high attention to detail and sense of urgency. Must also be highly customer- oriented.
- PHR certification is desired
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services