Junior POS Analyst Agilence
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED POSITION SUMMARY
The primary responsibility of the Analyst will be to mine analyze data and video for POS events that cause financial losses to the customer organization. These may include but are not limited to fraud, operational, training or systemic issues. The candidate should have strong analytical and investigative skills. The position requires self starters that are capable of working as individuals and as strong contributors to the team. The Analysts will be assigned to multiple store and retail formats with varying processes and procedures. Agilence will provide the necessary equipment and training required. The position is based out of our Camden office occasional travel to customer sites may be required.
POSITION KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Primary focus will be to analyze the customers POS transactions through the Agilence software application.
- Complete pre-assigned tasks and specific projects such as reviewing all high risk transactions for a specific customer.
- Perform drill down investigations on high risk associates and activities.
- Contribute to the success of the program by identifying new data patterns, processes and enhancements that will increase customer and product value.
- Maintain detailed records of all daily activity and transactions.
- Enter daily activity daily into data base.
- Report all critical cases to group manager once identified
- Report all system issues immediately to the Help Desk for quick resolution, to include Agilence and non-Agilence related service issues.
- Participate in bi-weekly team conference call.
- Flexible to perform other functions as requested by the customer and organization
- Loss Prevention experience preferred
- POS Retail experience preferred
- Knowledge of exception reporting systems a plus.
- Must have excellent computer skills and proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Minimal travel may be required.
- Able to travel to remote locations for meetings and training when requested.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must pass Background and Drug test.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a High School graduate.
||Camden, NJ |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED