Junior Presales Consultant Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The successful sales consultant is expected to work side by side with our prospect while making sure that our product management and engineering staff are kept abreast of product strengths and weaknesses. The position requires a unique blend of business process, listening, technical design and exceptional communication skills.
Key activities for the Associate Functional Sales Consultant include:
- Supporting the sales team as the expert on the business process aspects of all Guidewire solutions throughout the sales cycle
- Ultimate product knowledge scope includes PolicyCenter, BillingCenter and ClaimCenter,
- Conducting detailed survey and pre demonstration discovery with the customer
- Responding to requests for information or proposal (functional sections)
- Presenting complex, customised demonstrations tailored to customer requirements, teaming with a Technical Sales Consulting teammate as necessary
- It is expected that Associate Functional Sales Consultants are able to support their own demonstration environment and over time, to become proficient in standard product configuration
- Identifying new customer requirements and working with Product Management to design solutions to those requirements
- Leading or supporting user test drive sessions
- To support market research activity as required, including contacting client lists via phone to obtain and report qualitative and quantitative findings.
- Confident and engaging presenting to clients
- Demonstrated ability to understand business process needs and to conceptualise which needs can be satisfied through our software
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude Experience of multiple enterprise software implementations
- Expertise in XML, HTML, SQL, scripting languages, etc.
- Programming experience, particularly in Java
- Experience configuring demonstration systems built using modern software technology (application servers, relational databases, XML, etc.)
- Pre-sales experience with enterprise software and or participated in a enterprise software evaluation process.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services