Junior Software Engineer - Image Quality Analyst Immedia Semiconductor
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Contribute to improving the quality of Immedia?s Image Processing algorithms. You will be working with CMOS image sensors, displays, and simulations.
You will be responsible for setting up video equipment and measuring and analyzing the quality of various lens, sensors and algorithms. Also will involve tuning parameters for best image quality.
1. Ability to setup and operate computer equipment, including Windows and Linux machines, and various display devices (TVs and monitors)
2. Ability to setup test charts and lighting to capture images; analyze and resolve issues
3. Ability to use Imatest and other programs to analyze captured images
4. Ability to write bash scripts to automate tasks
5. Ability to read and understand image quality specifications
6. Organizational skills in keeping test records, test results
7. Ability to use Excel to create tables and graphs
8. Support others within the company in tuning and using various image tools
9. MATLAB experience a plus
10. Some programming ability (C/C++, Visual Basic, Java) a plus
11. AS or BS in IT, Math, CS, EE or related field
Immedia Semiconductor, Inc. develops and markets semiconductor-based video compression technology for consumer electronics applications. Founded in 2008 by a world class team of video compression technology experts, Immedia is currently developing the next generation Image Processing ASICs.
||Andover, VA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED