Junior Solutions Consultant Sparta Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Function:
This is a full-time position that will work closely with our Solutions Consultants in preparing for upcoming customer engagements by leveraging the TrackWise platform. This includes analyzing requirements and other documentation provided by prospective customers. The outcome will be a configured demonstration database that is tailored to specific customer requirements.
The Company will provide thorough training to newly hired individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist Solutions Consultants in information gathering, analysis of business/user/functional requirements, including business processes, standard operating procedures, workflows, and other documents, which would assist in best understanding of upcoming business opportunities.
2. Prepare high quality configured demo databases for product demonstrations to key accounts including all requisite data.
3. Assist Solutions Consultants in responding to customer inquiries and requests for information (e.g., list of e-mailed questions, questions posed to sales representative at a meeting).
4. Assist in analyzing special requirements that may require development of new features, custom integration, or custom functionality.
5. Maintain and fulfill ?continuous improvement? functions on standard sales demos. Keep these up to date and current with new features and acquired knowledge.
6. Provide technical support to Solutions Consultants with maintenance of demo databases, reports, services, etc., on the demo laptops. This includes developing and executing procedures for routine restores of demo databases, fixing problems, etc.
1. Experienced with Windows and Internet technologies.
2. Experience in understanding and analyzing business processes and user requirements is a plus.
3. Experience working with database solutions is a plus.
4. Experience working with Crystal Reports is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent analytical, logical, writing, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
2. Detail orientated, excellent follow-through abilities, professional.
3. Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas in person, over the telephone, and in written correspondence, including excellent writing skills.
4. Self-starter who is reliable and able to execute special assignments and tasks, and has the ability to work independently and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
||Holmdel Corporate Plaza |
2137 Highway 35
Holmdel, NJ 07733
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED