Kitchen Manager "Kitchen Ninja" Relay Foods
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Relay Foods is seeking a reliable, experienced, and entrepreneurial-minded prep/catering cook to fill a Kitchen Manager position. The ?Ninja? will have an opportunity to help define their own position, wear a lot of hats, and leverage their own creativity and experience to grow Relay?s ?value add? business line into a top producing category. The position is Monday through Friday, with varying start times (early morning) and ending when the orders are done for the day (early to late afternoon).
Relay is in the process of expanding to produce its own line of healthy, delicious prepared foods and meal kits. We are looking for an all-star chef to come on board and help develop and implement this exciting new facet of our business!
We are seeking someone who has excellent food preparation knowledge and experience who can work independently to:
Manage production, quality, portion control, and sanitation.
New recipe development.
Manage the preparation of large volumes of produce, soups, salads, prepared meals, sliced deli meats and cheeses.
Perform light computer work to prepare orders for delivery.
This will be a full-time, W2 position with competitive pay and the opportunity to earn benefits that include life/dental/health and personal time off. All team members also receive a substantial discount on all Relay products.
Thanks for your interest in Relay! The first step in the interview process is this application. Please answer all questions honestly and completely. Incomplete applications will not be considered. We'll let everyone know the next steps.
1. How do we reach you (Name, phone number, email address)?
2. Will you have any issues starting your work in the early mornings?
3. Do you have any schedule restrictions or requests (any upcoming trips, etc. that could affect work)?
4. Have you ever worked in a commercial kitchen before?
5. How would you describe your food prep experience?
6. What are your career goals or ambitions for the next few years?
7. What things do you do well, at work? What tasks do you enjoy most?
8. What things do you do poorly, at work? What tasks do you enjoy least?
9. What's your current work situation (i.e. - where do you currently work, type of work, hours of work)?
10. If you're currently working, are you looking to replace that position or supplement it?
11. If applicable, would you need to give notice? How much notice?
12. Please tell us about your work history. (A full resume is not necessary at this time). Please include last 3 Employers and provide Dates of Employment, Position, Job Description and Starting and Ending Salary.
||Richmond, VA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED