Knowledge Manager Carbon Black
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
How does an organization optimize the way it shares knowledge to drive efficiency and collaboration? If you can answer this question, perhaps you can be our first-ever Knowledge Manager. This is *the* role for someone who can take lots of âstuffâ from various sources, and ensure itâs organized, up to date, and accessible to local and remote teams. The Knowledge Manager will drive the selection and implementation of social collaboration tools to ensure that knowledge is readily available across the enterprise.
What do we want?
What do you have?
- A Point of View â youâre seasoned, so youâre âin the knowâ when it comes to the latest and greatest social collaboration and knowledge management tools and practices. With this knowledge, you can make recommendations to build our internal and client communities.
- Superior consulting craft â being able to tease out information from people and resources.
- A âroll up your sleevesâ attitude â not only will we depend on you to develop our knowledge management best practices, but the thought of executing is just as exciting to you.
- Able to persuade people and teams to use the platform and find ways to incentivize desired contributions
- An eye for detail â identifying where standards or templates should be utilized and guiding teams in template creation
- Good presentation skills â this will be a shift internally and folks will need training on the use of the platform
Bit9 is an equal opportunity employer. We are not working with staffing firms; no recruiter calls, please.
- Bachelorâs degree (Masters preferred) in knowledge management, information management, information technology, library science (MLS), English, or related field
- Proven industry experience designing, implementing, and deploying KM strategies and tools for organizations with remote users
- Experience with Sharepoint, Salesforce, GoogleDocs, Dropbox, wikis, and other document management solutions
- Project Management
- Knows the social collaboration landscape including tools like Jive, Lithium, or Yammer
- Highly organized
- 10+ years of experience in document management
||Waltham, MA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED