KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - FLORIDA
WHO WE ARE:
Revolutionizing the foodservice industry, Restaurant Technologies, Inc. (RTI) is the developer, distributor, and service provider of the foodservice industry's leading automated solution for storing, handling, and disposing of frying oil. Our solution is environmentally sound, eliminating handling concerns.
RTI's innovative solution has revolutionized foodservice safety and operations by eliminating the previous hazards and inconvenience of handling frying oil with our closed loop system. RTI partners with biodiesel refiners to supply our used cooking oil as feedstock for sustainable energy.
Headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota, with a growing number of depot sites strategically located across the U.S., RTI is a growing company, serving over 17,000 customer sites in over 42 metropolitan markets.
We serve the leaders in the foodservice industry which include â€" McDonald's, Jack in the Box, Wendy's, Burger King, Albertsons, White Castle, KFC, Carrabba's, Applebee's, Chili's, and leading independent restaurants.
The Key Account Manager has a high level of visibility and accountability for maintaining and developing both new and existing customer relationships in an assigned territory. They will also manage the entire sales process for value added oil management programs. This role will maintain our current customer base and manage the customer relationships; this includes the testing process, customer training, equipment inspection and troubleshooting, contract renewals, and new referrals. They will also need to leverage these relationships to acquire new accounts for attainment of a sales goal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospect, propose and close key account sales.
- Build & maintain ongoing rapport with key individuals at customer locations
- Manage sales materials, presentations, contracts (new and renewals) & pricing
- Track & enter daily sales activities, and leads pipeline into online sales tracking system.
- Conduct installation equipment surveys on-site with customer
- Ensure smooth roll-out for customer installs
- Travels through assigned territory to call on current and prospective customers
- Work closely with key account business unit to develop and execute strategy to attain goals for sales, market expansion, contract renewals and relationship management within assigned territory.
- Ability to sell value added products and services to existing customers.
- Leverage customer referrals to locate new prospects.
- Conducts professional meetings and presentations with broad range of customer functions and to professional groups of up to 50 people.
- Researches, prepares and presents documentation for ownership groups/managers meetings including customer/market analysis, business review, usage reports, economic analysis, financial benefits, professional correspondence, spreadsheets and reports.
- Communicates with various levels within each account and with different departments within RTI.
- Effectively identifies and resolves problems efficiently while working independently and/or communicating the situation to the appropriate personnel.
- Flexibility to adapt and adjust schedule to meet customer's needs and expectations.
- Conducts training of customers in the operation and use of the automated oil system, the â€œTotal Oil Managementâ€ (TOM) website, and RTI services and customer-interface, such as handling delivery tickets, invoicing, service calls and more.
- Manages/leads test programs to satisfy success criteria.
- Conducts on-site post installation surveys as well as ongoing scheduled visits and customer surveys.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Participates in scheduled sales meetings (up to 25% travel required).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Education - Bachelor's Degree required with a focus in Business, Sales, or Marketing.
- Experience â€" 3-7 years of related experience and/or training ; prior experience selling to key accounts, competencies in selling commodity, value adding items, and equipment preferred.
- Travel â€" ability to travel up to 25%.
- Sales â€" Demonstrates success with entire sales process including prospecting, qualifying, obtaining commitment, negotiating and account maintenance while managing customer expectations.
- Customer Service â€" Manages customer situations and expectations; responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, meets commitments.
- Motivation â€" Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence.
- Analytical â€" Synthesizes complex or diverse information, collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Base salary + Commission
- 3 weeks PTO, 6 Holidays/4 Float, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life, STD/LTD, Flex Spending, Tuition
To protect our employees and customers and provide a safe and healthy work environment, new hires are required to successfully complete a Criminal Background Check, Motor Vehicles Records, DOT Physical Exam (DOT employees only) and Pre-Hire Drug Screen Exam.
RTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V