Lan/Wan Network Engineer Beyond.com, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Beyond.com, located in King of Prussia, is a leading website for professionally trained job seekers searching for new career opportunities. The company delivers quality, targeted results through a multitude of on-line media and advertising models including recruitment advertising , email marketing, banner advertising and other lead generation vehicles.
Through a diverse network of several thousand general, local, and niche industry web sites and online communities, Beyond.com (www.Beyond.com) enables business professionals, companies, agencies and vertical communities to connect with each other.
We have an exciting opportunity in our corporate office for a talented individual to work closely with our Infrastructure Manager and Tech team. This role will include server software and network operational and support duties and assisting the development and database teams on a day to day basis. Tasks will include: technical support, backups, repairs, system monitoring, network administration, software troubleshooting etc..
- Selected individual has support experience with enterprise systems primarily with companies generating a minimum 30/100K in revenues. Must be experienced in multi-tasking; comfortable working under pressure, willing to work flexible working hours in order to accommodate priorities; hungry to learn new technologies; focused and goal oriented; quick learner and ability to think outside the box
- Extensive production/operations trouble shooting and configuration skills
- MS Active Directory Win2008 R2, DNS,
- Ability to patch & update systems: MS, Linux
- Understanding of internal MTA stacks / email systems
- Network Monitoring knowledge- NAIOSXI
- Understand/Support Force 10 switches, CISCO ASA technology
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- Support after hours operations issues
- Support MEMCACHE layer (revonds,redis)
- Proxy/ load balancing support knowledge- HAPROXY
- Ability to identify and anticipate tech/business team needs, and prioritizing duties with little or no direction
- SAN: compellent, equalizer
- Knowledge of Blade Technology (HP,DELL)
- Knowledge of VMware (4.x preferred)
- Professional Certifications are + (MS, VMware, Cisco)
Headquartered in the lively Philadelphia suburb of King of Prussia, PA, Beyond.com also maintains offices in New York City and Indianapolis, IN. Our focus on creating a great work environment and growing as an organization have earned us recognition from SmartCEO Magazine and the Venture Summit Mid-Atlantic, as well as a place among the Philadelphia Inquirer?s Top Places to Work 2012. Beyond.com is a Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE: SFE) portfolio company.
Beyond.com is a high-energy, fast-paced, team-oriented company with a work hard, play hard attitude. We offer competitive compensation and generous benefits, including free employee-level medical, comprehensive dental, 401K and other great perks. We are looking to expand our dynamic team with positive-minded individuals who believe in high standards in their work. EOE
Beyond.com, Inc. is The Career Network, powering thousands of geographic and industry-specific sites and 500+ talent communities. Our niche network attracts millions of focused professionals and thousands of organizations who want to hire them. By delivering great opportunities to our members and connecting our hiring clients with the right candidates every time, we are changing the way job search is done and building careers connections around the world.
||King Of Prussia, PA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED