Latin America PreSales Consultant | Healthcare Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
Latin America PreSales Consultant | Healthcare
Brazil, Sao Paulo,Chucri Zaidan 150-11
Monday, January 14, 2013
POSITION: Pre Sales Consultant, Latin America - Healthcare
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting assigned resellers via training, pre-sales, demonstrations, RFP assistance and also supporting recruitment of resellers. Goals will be to accelerate a reseller becoming self-sufficient with their certified Infor products, and to support sales such that license fee targets are exceeded. Incumbent will also be responsible for healthcare direct -sales support.
- Train reseller staff by example â€"supporting (and occasionally leading) pre-sales process with reseller and their prospects.
- Support recruitment of new resellers
- Support healthcare direct sales
- Co-ordinate Infor and reseller resource and take part in training events for resellers such that they become accredited and acquire self-sufficiency
- Deliver demonstrations to qualified sales prospects with resellers
- Keep up to date technically with core Infor healthcare products and foster relationships with enablement resources for non-core
- To monitor and report on application knowledge and product skills of sales, pre-sales and post sales reseller resources.
- Facilitate and manage business development, accreditation, marketing and training plans for each channel
- To act as local advocate for reseller product technical problem resolution
- Represent Infor at reseller marketing events and help support
- Assist reseller to technically qualify prospects
- Responsible for monitoring channels technical operations as well as raising all client issues to senior management and executives as necessary.
- Represent Infor healthcare solution strategic positioning with resellers and externally
- Comply with all processes and procedures that Infor must follow in compliance with government and internal regulations eg. Pricing, Legal Paperwork, Revenue recognition, Approvals
- To keep abreast of developments affecting the industry and the duties of the post through attending training (either residential or non-residential) as required
Additional role context:
- Frequent travel to channel and customer locations for sales support, management and assistance.
- Pre-Sales support also to Healthcare Direct Sales
- Working within a global matrix organization
- Managing complex relationships in different cultural environment
- Compliance with all internal processes and procedures (eg. Pricing and Legal Paperwork, Sales reporting, IPN agreements)
- Leveraging and contributing to overall sales and business development activities
- Working to tight deadlines, particularly quarter end
- Managing multiple resources and coaching sales support teams with other pressing deadlines
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience in Pre Sales/Business Consulting with relevant University degree preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and another APAC language (Chinese) are an added advantage.
- Successful track record in software or solution pre sales/business consulting
Send to Friend
||Sao Paulo |