Lead Application Support Specialist - Surgery Support Team Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, practices, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at www.sourcemed.net to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking a Lead Application Support Specialist - Surgery Support Team for its location in Wallingford, CT.
Summary of Position:
As a Lead Application Support Specialist, you will be a key member of the SourceMedical technical support team with the responsibility of responding to product application and technical support questions from customers using SourceMedical software designed for specific segments of the medical industry. In this role, you will focus on taking incoming calls from SourceMedical clients to provide technical, functional and education support to end users with the goal of diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving intermediate to advanced software issues.
As an individual contributor in this role, keys to your success include displaying a superior customer service orientation in every interaction with end users, strong analytical and problem solving skills resulting in first-time resolution and excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities during peak volume times. Additionally, you will serve as a resource and mentor to 1st and 2nd level Application Support Specialists as needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Accepts responsibility/accountability for responding to all customer issues to resolution, using customer service skills to gather information, diagnose issue and offer solutions/education as applicable. Measures success of solutions and adjusts approach if issue is not resolved. Uses resources available (Production Support, etc.) to escalate issues as necessary while maintaining a high individual close rate with first-time resolution. Assists other members of Client Services Team as necessary with issues warranting advanced experience and skills.
2. Displays strong customer service orientation in all customer communication, using professional, courteous, and tactful communication and problem-solving skills driving high post-inquiry customer satisfaction.
3. Displays solid troubleshooting skills to close intermediate to advanced software issues. Uses resources provided during initial and ongoing training/support to build individual knowledge base resulting in higher close rate over time.
4. Uses time management and transitional skills techniques to ensure high productivity, meeting assigned goal for daily calls received on a consistent basis.
5. Uses applicable systems (trouble ticket software) to enter and track incoming issues to resolution. Ensures data integrity of systems is in alignment with departmental standards.
6. Functions as a high performing team member, using open communication, professionalism and acceptance of individual accountability to drive trust across members of team.
7. Conducts Process Improvement design and implementation and Training Needs Assessment for areas served.
8. Uses applicable systems to identify peak call volume periods, assisting 1st and 2nd level Application Specialist with shifting priorities to accommodate call volumes.
9. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
--BA/BS Degree, Post-Secondary Training/Certification (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Healthcare, Business or related field. (Will substitute 5 years of professional experience using SourceMedical products.)
--5+ years Customer Service/Tech Support experience in Call Center environment (will substitute experience in medical fields related to SourceMedical products)
--Strong technical knowledge of Source Medical products supported in Call Center
--Performance history as Sr. Application Support Specialist at Exceeds level, or other work experience at SourceMedical providing comparable knowledge base
--Post-Secondary Training/Certification (or equivalent experience) in development of Supervisory skills
--Experience with Software Application Troubleshooting and Microsoft Office products.
--Familiarity with Operating Systems, Hardware Networks and Connectivity Tools (RAS, PCA, VPN, T Services)
--Strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to reporting accuracy
--Effective interpersonal skills (written and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels
--Excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
--Limited travel is required.
SourceMedical offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity for growth in an emerging company.
||Wallingford, CT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED