Lead Business Analyst Bazaarvoice
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Bazaarvoice:
Bazaarvoice is based on a simple truth; when people talk to each other, people buy stuff they are happy about because they trust the opinions of others. We see a day when all voices are connected and, together, help the marketplace function better. That?s what our name means: the ?voice of the marketplace.? We?ve built a network that connects businesses together to amplify the authentic voices of people wherever they shop ? online, in-store and mobile.
Each month, more than 400 million people view and share authentic opinions, questions and experiences about 20 million products in the Bazaarvoice network. Our technology platform channels these voices into the places that influence purchases.
Our network helps businesses gain access to a wider audience of shoppers and trusted consumer content to improve sales and marketing. Insights from our network data help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences, drive product innovation and performance, make better merchandising decisions and build brand advocates and loyalty.
Who We Want:
The Lead Business Analyst will be responsible for reporting on the productivity, success, and overall efficacy of our Services organization. We are looking for an individual with a proactive curiosity about data who can deliver insights and recommendations to help make informed business decisions.
The Bazaarvoice Lead Business Analyst will:
- Support ongoing operational analytics for the Bazaarvoice Services team, covering areas such as target setting and achievement, launch forecasting, implementation planning, churn analytics, productivity analysis, utilization reporting, and general performance analytics.
- Lead a team of fellow analysts and program managers also focused on operational analytics for the Services team.
- Prepare Executive Dashboards and provide overall commentary on trends identified.
- Develop, recommend, and implement policies on reporting standards and data architecture.
- Perform various other ad-hoc analyses for the Services team and cross-functional management (e.g. Sales, Finance, Operations teams). Build relationships across functions and continually search for ways to improve flow and uniformity of information.
- Aggregate data from many systems including Netsuite, Salesforce, Clarizen, and Sharepoint.
- Build and maintain Salesforce dashboards and reports for leadership.
A candidate for this role must have exceptional analytical and problem solving skills and be comfortable interacting at all levels and across multiple departments. They must be capable of working in a complex, dynamic environment, identifying and addressing process improvements on an ongoing basis. They will handle sensitive, confidential information and possess a high degree of integrity.
Skills and Experience Necessary for the Role:
- Undergraduate degree (finance or accounting preferred)
- 4-5 years hands-on financial modeling and analysis, ideally for an international technology organization
- High degree of proficiency with Excel (v-lookups, macros, pivot tables), and experience using databases
- Intermediate skills in Salesforce and Netsuite, or with similar CRM and data management products.
- Capability of building analytical models to evaluate business situations and provide recommendations
- Understanding of business operations and the ability to identify their impact to the financial model
- Some technology Industry experience, specifically software, social media, ecommerce or related is a plus
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
||3900 N. Capital of Texas Hwy |
Austin, TX 78746
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Bazaarvoice, one of Austin's leading, venture-backed Web startups that serves domestic and international Fortune 500 brands with word of mouth online technology and services. We have experienced explosive growth with featured articles in the New York Times, AdAge, Fortune Magazine, and we are the only Texas-based startup to make the Red Herring 100 North America and Global list.Investors: Austin Ventures
, Battery Ventures
, First Round Capital All Jobs: at Bazaarvoice
|Headquarters:||3900 N. Capital of Texas Hwy|
Austin, TX 78746
|Company Profile:||About Bazaarvoice
Bazaarvoice is a SaaS company that brings the power of social commerce to the world's best brands. Social commerce happens when you connect customers to one another in ways which drive measurable results to your business. Bazaarvoice helps all types of businesses capture, display, share, and analyze customer conversations online. Our combination of technology and personalized services help brands build online communities who help drive measurable business goals. We make it easy for our clients to let their customers share opinions, knowledge, and experiences.
Bazaarvoice is an open, creative and collaborative culture, where passion and excellence rule. You have the opportunity to work within a world-class organization bringing cutting-edge interfaces and functionality to market on leading eCommerce sites. Great ideas can come from anywhere. We're looking for imaginative people who want to be a part of the conversation and have an impact on the future of social commerce.
Support Bazaarvoice with Social Media services