Lead engineer at Unreal Group Unreal Group
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We're seeking an experienced engineer to lead the development of a Ruby on Rails application for our client. They are one of NYC's fastest growing commercial real estate firms. The project is designed to fully replace existing legacy infrastructure. You'll be working with one other Rails developer (TBD), a project manager (me) and our front-end programmer, Stefan.
Beyond this project we hope you will be interested in moving to a full time position as lead developer (contract to hire), helping to grow our team and build our commercial product suite.
Skills & Requirements
- You're passionate about crafting solutions that will be used in dynamic, fast-paced environments
- You've lead or been part of an agile team
- You've been involved in multiple projects from design to deployment
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer working on real-world projects
- 3+ years Ruby on Rails and MySQL
- Familiarity with version control and issue tracking tools; Git, Pivotal Tracker
- Experience using integration and unit test frameworks; Cucumber, RSpec
- You have experience managing Unix/Linux infrastructure and configuring full stack environments; AWS/S3, Apache/Passenger.
- You've lead or participated in data migrations
- Code you have previously written is available for review
- HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, emberjs (all nice to have)
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Shipping Product Self Funded All Jobs: at Unreal Group
|Headquarters:||720 Monroe St C405|
Hoboken, NJ 07030
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||We're a growing team of 5 focusing on real estate technology. Along with selectively engaging in client projects, we've launched and continue to develop our own products. Our days consist of casual clothes, coffee and high velocity output from our office in Hoboken - http://s30.postimg.org/475xjhv81/photo.jpg.
Support Unreal Group with Social Media services