Lead Front-End Developer Orchestrate
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The lead front-end developer at Orchestrate.io will play a key role in designing and building the interface to our new "NoDB" service - in place of multiple databases, developers will use our simple API for most common database queries. Orchestrate.io places a high premium on clear workflows, clean design that inspires action, and excellent documentation.
- Lead the development of the web product that manages user accounts
- Lead the development of the interactive API documentation
- Lead the creation of interaction flows, wireframes
- Manage the creation of mockups, style guides, and web assets
- Ensure the user experience is intuitive and the design is consistent
- Work directly with the product engineering team and the VP of Engineering
- Recruit and manage design consultants focused on UX, web design, and identity
- Expert level knowledge of either Ruby, Python, or Java
- Expert level knowledge of usability and user (and program) interfaces
- Experience with JS, CSS3, and HTML5
- Experience with hiring and managing a team of developers and designers
- Experience defining and directing interaction design
- Experience with increasing web engagement and conversion
- Experience with API documentation tools like Swagger, 3scale, Mashery, or Apiary
- Familiarity with a variety of NoSQL solutions
- Familiarity with design tools like Balsimiq
The company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. The role is offered as local or remote. Relocation to HQ is an option.
Orchestrate.io eliminates the need to run multiple databases by unifying geospatial, time-series, graph, full-text search, and key-value queries into an intuitive API that can globally distribute data into any cloud - public or private. It's not a new database - it's the best databases orchestrated by a REST API service. We manage the servers, hardware, and networking. Because Orchestrate is a cloud-based service that makes creating global data infrastructure as simple as just signing up.
||Portland, OR 97209 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED