Lead Game Designer Gree
We are looking for an experienced Lead Game Designer to join our team to develop next-generation mobile gaming experiences for our users.
What you get to do everyday:
Create or adapt leading game features for new or existing games
Create systems for new games and tune features in existing games
- Create new ideas/concepts for games
Analyze game analytics and adjust game balance accordingly
- Manage other Game Designers working on the same title
- Work with Product Managers, Engineers and Artists to oversee the implementation of new features and systems in new games or existing games
- Be familiar with mobile games in Top 25 grossing category on iTunes
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years experience working on mobile games
- Must have successfully worked on a game from concept to shipping
- Must demonstrate knowledge of advanced systems
- Management experience with junior designers
- Must have passion for games
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills; and ability to handle uncertainties
- Must be familiar with games in the Top 25 Grossing on iTunes and their mechanics
- BS or BA required. Concenration in Game Design, Math, Economics a big plus!
â¢ Â Smartphone or Tablet Device Reimbursement Program
â¢Â Free catered lunches and dinners
â¢ Â Fully-stocked kitchen
â¢Â Japanese language lessons
â¢Â On-site yoga sessions
â¢Â Discounted gym memberships
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services