Lead Generation Representative MegaPath Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description:
MegaPath is the largest privately held, facilities-based Managed Services LEC in the US. We provide next-generation Hosted Voice, Cloud, Private Networking and Managed Security Service solutions to businesses nationwide. With growth in mind, we are hiring exceptional people.
Outbound phone call, email & mail introductions to cold leads for business case appointments
Maximize calls to be: average 75+ calls/day; to minimally reach +5 live decision makers average daily
Unique and professional messaging ability to differentiate self from other callers in similar role
Unique ability to listen and to personalize content to offer an interesting conversational door opener
Effective strategy approach planning for new regions, industries, prospect company departements, etc.
Booking as many accurately qualified opportunity appointments for Sales as possible.
Sales experience and/or lead generation background a plus.
1. Outbound calls to new leads to secure accurately qualified opportunity appointments
2. Minimum calls: of 75 outbound calls/day. Average of 75-100/day for optimum commission target
3. Salesforce CRM database documentation: log conversation details, tasks, emails - follow department process -attention to detail is required
4. Familiarity with MS Outlook to schedule calendar appointments for sales reps
5. Follow up calls & emails to prospects
6. Self organization skills required to manage timing follow-up
7. Meetings ? team player - discuss strategies/issues/new campaigns/technical training overviews
8. Effective communicator - daily communication with ELG Supervisor and Field Sales Reps for direction and support
9. Follow department process for passing appointments to sales
10. Must be flexible and be able to re-prioritize activity pace for reaching quota goal
11. 50 wpm minimum typing speed
MegaPath offers a full suite of benefits, including full medical, dental, and vision coverage; a 401(K) plan with a company matching contribution; a transportation benefit; and many other excellent perks. We're looking for talented and highly skilled individuals to join our dynamic and fast-paced culture and contribute to MegaPath?s continued success.
If you want to make a difference with your performance and seek a new challenge, we encourage you to apply with MegaPath.
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED